Monday 25 November 2013

Vintage Beauty


 It was a  beautiful Sunday afternoon in Melbourne and I was lucky enough to have a day off.
After hitting the markets I thought going to ACMI (Australian Center for the Moving Image) would be a great way to spend the afternoon.

It was finally hot enough to wear a skirt!

I got this from St Vinnie's in Perth a couple of years ago.
I have only just started really loving this skirt !
I wish I had the history of it like where it came from, how old it is and what fashionista used to wear before me but i don't.

It has since been shortened to make it more suited for my height which I now regret since the long skirt is having a come back. It is a perfect fit for my body. Since having a bit of a booty and being short, high waisted clothing can look really flattering on me.
I paired it with my crop jumper by Cameo the Label to give it that more modern edge.
The perfect casual but chic outfit.

Wearing:
Jumper by Cameo the Label from Pigeonhole
Skirt from St Vinnie's in Perth
Shoes from Ninewest
Necklace by Swarovski




No comments:

Post a Comment