Friday 20 December 2013

Christmas party


 I just attended my work Christmas party that was held in Club 23 in the Crown Towers.
It was a beautiful night. Delicious free food, free drinks and great entertainment.
Couldn't of asked for a better night.

 There was no better time to wear my new "Slow Cruel" dress by Cameo that I got as a BARGAIN at The Bower Bird group warehouse sale. Yet another amazing warehouse sale in Melbourne. I think I choose the perfect city to move to!


 The thing that attracted me to this dress the most was how it was longer at the back. I always find it difficult staying appropriate in dresses since the material has a little bit more ground to cover but this beautiful dress was perfect. It sat well in all the right places!

The heels that I am wearing are one of the pairs that I got from the Tony Bianco sale. They go with everything. They can be day or night time heels. I love them!

Wearing:
Slow Cruel dress by Cameo the Label


The beautiful view of Melbourne City from Club 23.

 See Santa is real!

No comments:

Post a Comment