Monday 30 December 2013

Boxing Day Sale Madness



The 26th of December, the long awaited boxing day sales are here.
I have never been involved with Boxing day sales so this year I thought why not?
I woke up at 4am and walked into the CBD since David Jones and Myer were opening their doors at 5am. There was a huge line up out front of their doors and when 5am struck I watched the hundreds of people flood in racing to their bargains.

I went straight up the escalators to where all my favourite labels awaited.
I decided to wear something that looked fabulous but was very comfy and easy to get out of.
I wore Cameo the Label "The Embers" skirt and "Forget You" drape tank from their Broken Flowers collection.
The tank goes with pretty much anything so I was able to try it on with alot of skirts and shorts and the skirt was just very comfy and looks amazing on. Paired with my Tony Bianco sandals that can be walked around in all day I was a happy bargain hunter.

I was able to get alot of my favourite labels like Saints + Secrets, Cameo and Kookai at a steal and ended the day very happy. 

I wouldn't say I would be getting up that early again next year but it was definitely worth the experience.

Tell me about some of your Boxing Day sale bargains.

XX

Wearing:
Cameo the Label Skirt
Cameo the Label Tank
Tony Bianco Sandals

 The big line up outside of Myer and David Jones

 After a huge morning of shopping a huge breakfast was much needed.  Issus restaurant in 10 Centre Place Melbourne does amazing all day breakfast and even better coffee.


 My two favourite things made into one, Chocolate and shoes. 









No comments:

Post a Comment