Friday 27 December 2013

Christmas Day

 I love Christmas for two reasons, food and family.
I spent the day with my grandparents, cousin and aunty that live here in Melbourne.
We all ate till we could eat no more then we opened our pressies from "santa", the afternoon ended with my Pa snoring on the lounge (x-mas tradition).

My partner and I then had a stroll through the city to scope out the boxing day specials that would be happening the next day. People were already camping out for the night in front of their fav shop.
That is commitment!!!

I got these beautiful Cameo shorts from the huge sale that The Bower Bird group had a couple of weeks ago. I found myself many many bargains there and these shorts are one of them. They are super comfy and as I have said previously high waisted shorts are a midgets best friend :)
I paired them with my Tony Bianco shoes (I also picked these up at a bargain warehouse sale)
The buckle around my ankle and the nude colour strap around my toes also elongate me that little bit extra.

I hope all you guys had a fabulous Christmas.

XX

Wearing:
Bardot shirt
Tony Bianco sandals
Diana F Lomo camera














No comments:

Post a Comment