Friday 3 January 2014

2014


 2014 is HERE and now is the time to set goals, resolutions and dreams!
I have one main goal that I am determined to reach and that is to make my blog as successful as I can.
I am very new to the fashion cyber world and I would like to thank you so far for reading and following my blog and for all the love and support.
My other goal is to get healthy and fit, but I think that would be on everyone's list.

I had a very low key New Years Eve this year. 
I chucked on my Cameo dress from their Broken flowers collection (the sparkly skirt added that festive touch) and my Tony Bianco sandals (my new favorite shoes for the summer and a perfect match with my Cameo dress) and walked into the city to check out what Melbourne was doing. I was amazed at the amount of people that were pouring into the streets. This was my first NYE in Melbourne and it was OK. A little bit too much push/shove for my liking, but it is always good to try something new at least once.
In the end having thousands of people counting down from 10 around me, the explosions of the fireworks at midnight and my partner beside me for the midnight kiss it was more than a perfect way to begin 2014.
 
Tell me where you were and what you did for the NYE celebrations?
Also tell me what goals you have set for yourself for 2014?
 
Keep reading and coming back to my post's cause they are only going to get better throughout the year as I learn.



No comments:

Post a Comment