Friday 24 January 2014

Imaginarium

 As you all may have noticed I am obsessed with Cameo!
Every time they release a new collection I am always surprised at how each one is better than the last.
Their new collection Imaginarium is no exception.
They have played around with beautiful pastel colours, flower prints and lace materials which makes this a fun and flirty collection perfect for summer. 
What I personal love about every piece of clothing they release is how the majority of them are all structured pieces. This makes the clothing look clean, crisp, elegant and strong. Also with my body being pear shaped I usually need to get them adjusted and the structured design make alterations become very simple.

Below are my top picks from the collection. Tell me what your favorites are?

You can view the whole collection here
Shop the collection here and here






All photo's are not my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment