Monday 6 January 2014

My Top 3 Travel Destinations


As a child I traveled a lot with my family. I have lived throughout Europe and all over Australia.
I always get that itch to move places, If I can't move to a new city then to a different suburb or house just so I can feel that thrill and excitement of change.
 
Here are my top 3 travel destinations.
 
1. Paris - Not only is it one the fashion capitals of the world, it is also one of the most beautiful cities in the world. I would love to get lost at The Louvre, climb the Eiffel Tower, be entertained at the Moulin Rouge and just sit at a little cafe with my wine and cheese platter and take in the beauty of Paris.
 
2. Barcelona - I am a huge art lover and Antoni Gaudi is one of my favorite artists. Visiting La Sagrada Familia, Museu Picasso and the Casa Batllo would be at the top of my list of things to do and see.

3.New York - Fashion, Broadway, restaurants and art. The list is endless of things I wanna do in New york. I want to live a day as Carrie Bradshaw, shop till I drop, eat till I explode. My main dream would be to live there one day.
 
Tell me about your most dreamed travel destinations?
 
All Pictures are not my own.




No comments:

Post a Comment