Friday 14 March 2014

A Shakuhachi Rose



As the warmer days become less and the cooler days become more, I take full advantage when the sun comes out to play. My new dress from Shakuhachi is perfect for one of these rare warm days. The material is so light and moves beautifully, it drapes and falls perfectly around my body, the pattern is fresh/fun to look at and the slit in the dress adds that slight sex appeal (who doesn't like a little flash of flesh!) but it's still classy. 
The days are beginning to become shorter and the leaves are starting to fall.
I am going to miss 9PM sunsets and not having to wear a jacket in the evenings. In saying this I am looking forward to thigh high boots and layering.

Let me know what your going to miss the most about summer, Whether it is a certain outfit or activity?
Or what are you looking forward to for the winter season?

Wearing:

Photographer: Jesh from J & M photography

No comments:

Post a Comment