Saturday 8 March 2014

Tropical Print


The short lived summer has come to an end (bring on the complaints of being cold!!).
I am holding onto the final days of warmth and nothing better to enjoy the heat than a colourful tropical print. I have invested in yet another high waisted pant. My love affair with high waisted pants will never end, being pear shaped they are my best friend. It accentuates my curves, shows off my tiny waist, makes me seem taller and the flares even out the proportions between my thighs and calves.
The tropical print is perfect for a summers day out, it is bright and happy and in your face but in a good way. I got this whole outfit from my new second home, Seagulls of St Kilda. If you are ever in Melbourne I strongly suggest paying them a visit. The staff are super friendly and they know what looks good. It is a real VIP treatment every time I go there.

Wearing:
Shoes from Tony Bianco

 Photographer: Jesh - J & M Photography


No comments:

Post a Comment